is this style of tattoo called something specific? i really love just miscellaneous flash sheet tattoos covering you. is there a specific title for that? and how do i start? would you suggest starting my collection on my arm or leg first? sorry if these are dumb questions, thank you!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *